Saturday, April 19, 2008

WDW T-5 days

  • Got Lucky's swimsuit last night
  • Found his swim diapers left over from last year - will still wear the same size - SCORE!
  • Looked at Sea World's site(s) and decided that I really don't want to waste a day at WDW for it, but it probably won't be up to me. :::sigh:::
  • Lucky's River O' Snot is officially an ear infection. Made sure to mention that he will be flying on Thursday and we want this cleared up ASAP. antibiotics - check and started already
  • new bras for me - check
  • tried on the Ugliest Swimsuit EVER at W-M last night.
  • will continue to look for swimsuits next week.... :::grumble gripe grouch:::
  • need to call FIL and arrange to ship Lucky's portable booster seat and some misc. baby stuff to him so that it is there when we arrive Thursday...


I discovered super good friend and her family are going to WDW later in May. This will be their first trip and I'm just as excited for them as I am for US!

AND the guy who hosts our company's website and does the email servers stuff and his family are already there. It's the first trip for his wife and 3 kids.

I'm terribly excited.

No comments: