Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Oh, to be a fly on the wall

Friday, Stinkerbell, Lucky and I made a trip to our local retail hell-hole Wal-Mart. While scanning and bagging my life-necessities, I noticed a W-M bag in the cart left at the end of the checkout line.

Being the nosey inquisitive kind of person who is always looking for something to blog about an opportunity to help others, I picked up the bag to hand it to the self-checkout cashier (there's something wrong with that logic...)

In the bag was a jewelry box.

I handed it over to the woman in the navy blue shirt and khaki pants.

someone forgot their jewelry!

"uh oh, I'm sure they'll be back for it in a few minutes. I'll keep it here."

I wonder what it is...

"It's a wedding ring. I hope they're not in a hurry for it."

me too. Either way, there's gonna be some 'splaining to do.



I don't think she got my Ricky Ricardo reference.

No comments: