Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Wednesday. YIPPEE!!!!

Only two more days left in this week.

I had doctor's appointment scheduled for tomorrow morning, but it has been moved to June 14. fooey. I really wanted to get it out of the way. More on that later. ;-)

I'm getting my links back how I want them. I've still got some tweaking left to do.

funny site: http://www.amishdonkey.com/big-red-button.php push the red button. See what happens!

DD starts her summer pre-Kindergarten program next week. She has been in a preschool program until now - and could continue it until school starts in August. The pre-K "Jump Start" class is AT the elementary school she'll attend. I'm hoping starting her there this summer will help her know her way around and be a little more confident when the school year starts and there are HUNDREDS of kids there. When we visited during a school day a few weeks ago, she was clearly intimidated by the sheer number of kids there. The noise in the lunchroom scared her. MAYBE this will help her be ready for the crowds.

I had a bout of insomnia last night. I woke up at 2:30 and was WIDE AWAKE until 4:45. I can't stand that!!! I got up and tried my darnedest to find something to watch on tv. Not much luck. Finally at 4:45, I decided that if I got DD (aka the "giant sleeping pill") in bed with me, I might snooze for an hour or so. I took DD to my bed an snuggled up to her. Just before I dozed off, she said - in her sleep - "Daddy stinky." Silly girl.

I did manage to get another hour of sleep. Considering that is only half of what I'm used to getting, I'm pretty alert.

No comments: