Tuesday, September 18, 2007

hear that echo? it's the sound of no one listening reading


Hello????

My shoulder hurts

Lucky just woke up

My left nostril is stopped up

Stinkerbell scored the winning goal in her 3rd soccer game EVER last night

Mom came home from the hospital a week ago and brought with her a upper respiratory
infection

No doctors will step up and call in her a rx for antibiotics

I'm peed off at the doctors

The doctors know this

Stefano didn't actually die

Will Sami ever solve the mystery of the Brady-Dimera Vendetta?

I have put 5k miles on the Pimped Out Mamamobile

My brother's wife made a very profound statement: "I think it's time to leave when someone finds a dead bug in their nose."

She also said piss and I caught it on video (this was after The Mighty Hunter had said h-e-double-hockey-sticks and got brother's kids forbidden to ride with us anymore that day.) Serves her right!

My Auburn Tigers football team is not playing to their full capabilities. dangit.

I am no longer living in the "blond" world. I'm now definitely brunette. and lovinit

If Lucky drops his apple-flavored wagon wheels on the floor and I determine that the 5-second rule applies, but then I drop it into my tennis shoe, is it ok that I gave it back to him to play with and/or eat? What if it hit one or two of my toes?

I hate using the booger-sucker on Lucky. He hates it as well. But the green mustache must be stopped!

I must go now. My house is dirty - as always - and I must ignore it and go buy bananas and diapers.


I've missed writing and visiting with y'all. I hope to post a little more regularly but am not sure if it will actually happen.

4 comments:

Super B's Mom said...

Glad to see you post!! WAY TO GO STINKERBELL!!! That's awesome! And oh my gosh Lucky has really grown!

Anonymous said...

Ugghh. I'm so glad the booger sucker days are over.

But the fact that he still can't blow really blows. Luckily he's good at wiping his lip!

I mean, he's three, shouldn't he be doing all of these things and driving, too?

Jennifer said...

Well look at those two cuties!!!

Glad to see you back!

My Tennessee Vols are not playing well this year, either. Darn Alabama is going to beat them this year and I will cry.

Anonymous said...

Missed you too!!!

Love those faces!