Sunday, September 28, 2008

correction on my "Open Letter"

Ok, so I typed my post to Levi's on my iPhone, which has this sometimes cool way of correcting your typos without any effort on your part, except to hit the space bar.


And when I read my published post and saw that my iPhone had decided to tell you that I "don't wear a thing", I laughed my head off.


It should have said...


"I don't wear a THONG!"


The iPhone is also responsible for the crazy spacing and strange returns in the layout. I haven't figured out how to fix this. I guess there's no point in trying now, since the iPhone service plan is out of my personal budget and the service should be turned off any day now since the business is closed and will not be paying my bill anymore.


I have my new phone ordered though and am excited about it.

purrrdeeee

Have a wonderful Sunday with your family. I will.

No comments: