Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I blame Facebook

Blogging has been a wonderful way for me to vent my frustrations and express myself through words. I've enjoyed it a lot. I've had my high and low spots and haven't deleted a single post. Oh, I'm sure there are some posts that really ought to be deleted and shredded and hit with a Klingon disruptor ray. Yet they're still there, for whatever reason.

But Facebook is killing my blogging instincts.

It just fits so nicely with my ADD, that I just have nothing left for here.

Oh, I've got ideas.

I've got photos in my head that I want to take and describe.

I've got funny stories to tell.

But I just can't seem to keep my head in one place long enough to do more than this whiny post about not being able to compose a real post.

So, bear with me. I'll be back. New and Improved. or not.

Whatever.

Right now, The Mighty Hunter is here and I really want to spend time with him and the kids.

Oh! And the kids? They've been in rare hysterical form. I wish I could capture all their adorable cuteness and humor forever. I try, but batteries need recharging and dvd's need replacing and, well, I forget!

Just remember I love each every three of you.

On a weather/softball updatey note: it has rained out several games. Sissy finally got to play yesterday - in the rain, go figure! They lost to the Steroid Girls 6-1, which is better than their previous losses of 13-2 and 14-3. Sissy went 2 for 3, with a single and a solo homerun. She did her best yet at 3rd base; she just needs to remember to TAG THE RUNNER AT THE PLATE!!!!

7 more days of school, and then we get to sleep late for 2 months!

2 comments:

Kaye said...

We'll be awaiting your return to your blog. And I'll see you on FB. =)

Very cool for Sissy's softball abilities. Too bad they lost, but it sounds like she did a fantastic job!

elizabeth said...

I feel exactly the same as you! Blogging just doesn't excite me the way it did before. I still love to visit other people's blogs, but for me to actually come up with something to write about (AND have the ENERGY to do it)..well, that's another story. Maybe we'll find our pace soon. Just wanted to let you know that I am right there with you! (Plus FB just spoils you b/c you can write a ONE SENTENCE thought, not an ENTIRE essay!)

Elizabeth