Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Ipod playlist for Lucky's birth

There are actually 2. This is the one that will keep me motivated = not resting times. I'll try to share the one for the "peaceful" moments later today - if at all possible. I've got a boat-load of crap to do today.

why? you ask.

see previous post!


(for typing speed's sake, I'm gonna skip the " " crap and not capitalize the song/album titles correctly. oh, and I'm not so big on correcting my typing this morning. sorry!)

song/album/artist


A little more/A diamond in the rough/Jennifer Knapp
Always have, always will/ WOW2001/Avalon
Believe/Time/Third Day
Bitch/What women want/Meredith Brooks
Black horse and cherry tree/Eye to the telescope/KT Tunstall
By and by/Diamond in the rough/Jennifer Knapp
Cherry bomb/Words & Music/John Mellencamp
Diamond in the rough/Diamond in the rough/Jennifer Knapp
Dive/Speechless/Steven Curtis Chapman
Don't say goodbye/Time/Third Day
Find yourself in you/Hannah Montana/Everlife
Fire/WOW 2007/ Krystal Meyers
Happy/WOW 2007/Ayiesha Woods
Heartbreaker/Greatest hits/Pat Benatar
Hit me with your best shot/Crimes of Passion/Pat Benatar
I've always loved you/ Time/Third day
I can't do this/WOW 2007/Plumb
Into you/Diamond in the rough/Jennifer Knapp
Jack & Diane/WOrds & Music/John Mellencamp
Lay it down/Diamon in the rough/Jennifer Knapp
Let go/WOW2007/Barlow girl
Never bow down/Time/Third Day
Redneck woman/Here for the party/Gretchen Wilson
Romans/Diamond in the rough/Jennifer Knapp
Sky falls down/Time/Third Day
So long self/ WOW 2007/Mercy Me
The way I am/Diamond in the rough/Jennifer Knapp
Took my place/Time/Third Day
Undo me/Diamond in the rough/Jennifer Knapp
Walk away/Breakaway/Kelly Clarkson
WE belong/Greatest hits/Pat Benatar
What good/Time/Third Day
Whatever/Speechless/Steven Curtis Chapman
Who said/Hannah Montana/Hannah Montana
Whole again/Diamond in the rough/Jennifer Knapp
Wild night/Words & music/ John Mellencamp

No comments: