Saturday, June 03, 2006

Can someone explain this blogging format thing? I'm BEYOND confused!

As you may have already read, I've had trouble with the format of my blog lately. I've finally gotten it MOSTLY straightened out. Now, I realize that some of my old posts are in a different theme/format thing!

How did that happen? I thought that when I changed the theme that it would change the theme for ALL my posts.

I guess not!

How annoying!

Well, if you look at some of my old posts here and see the different themes, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for them to "stick". I like this one with the white background.

sigh

1 comment:

Rachel said...

i sure can't explain it...i'm still trying to figure out how to archive old posts. all of mine are on the front page...several times,i have reset to archive on a monthly basis, but there they sit on the front page...oh well!

Did you get my messages earlier this week? it was odd not to hear from you or Kim. Then i just got a message from her this morning dated last Thursday...maybe i'm living in the Twilight Zone and it's only Thursday...hmmm...things to ponder. It's been a really tough couple of weeks, but Mark and I are having a really nice weekend to ourselves. Lot's of stuff that I want to post, but can't take the desktop outside and don't want to stay inside on the computer - do that all week.

Your post about sharing the news with Amber was delightful..brought tears to my eyes. I'm so happy that she is excited. She will be a great big sister! Has she declared a preference for a brother or sister? How about you and Chad?

I love you! I'm going back outside for now...