Sunday, June 04, 2006

It's here. Morning sickness. MS

I'm so nauseous at the moment I would like to puke. But I can't. At least not yet. I still have hope. The thing is that with morning sickness, I'm not sure that puking would completely relieve the nausea.

Oh well... I've already bathed to go to church. DD's dress is laid out. DH was still needing his shower when MS hit. DD is disappointed. Me too. Kinda wanted to let her tell our church family about the baby "in Mommy's belly." She's sooooo excited.

We let her call DH's dad and tell him about the baby...

"Hi, Grand-daddy!"

I don't know what he said to her; we don't have a speakerphone at home.

"Great news! Mommy has a baby in her belly!"

Again, I can only guess his response. I think at some point he asked her whether she wants a baby brother or sister.

"I want a Sister! Boys stink!"

She's great. Still in her purple "Up & Coming Princess" pajamas and beautiful. Rat-nest hair and all.

No comments: