Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Don't you carry nothin' that might be a load,
C'mon and ease on down the road!

Let it be known that I am really tired of blogger's problems.

angry color

I have started a new blog at wordpress.com and will begin posting there very soon.

There's only one post there, an "introduction". I like the template a little better. I like the functionality a lot more, so far.

I will soon be moving all of this blog to that space...

Sooooo

Y'all come over and read the post that I wrote here that is in my drafts that I can't even access!!! Thank goodness I copied it over to Word!

www.augalinfp.wordpress.com


easy to remember, huh?

Go on! Go read it and look at the pictures too!

Well, give me a little while. I've got to post it over there first. But THAT'S MY PLAN!!!

No comments: