Tuesday, July 17, 2007

His laugh

I think I've written before about T M H 's laugh. It's great. It's funny. It's more of a cackly giggle than an actual "laugh". It's the kind of laugh that will make you laugh just hearing it.



It's also loud.



Tonight, I was able to shower as part of my getting ready for bed routine. I'm more of a morning bather, but I made an exception since I potted some tomato and pepper and eggplant plants to humor Stinkerbell and also washed the sheets. Clean sheets deserve clean bodies.



After my shower, I returned to the living room in my underwear - I'm all exhibitiony that way - and checked my Reader to see what y'all had written this evening. I sat down on the loveseat and let Lucky start nursing.



Multi-tasking, mommy style.

Something on tv amuses The Mighty Hunter. As usual, after his nightly whiskey sour, he lets out his cackle laugh. Have I mentioned his laugh is loud? Lucky whips his head around, stretching my nip about thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis far, to see what his daddy is doing.

The Mighty Hunter realizes he has gotten Lucky's attention.

"hey bubba."

Lucky turns back to his meal.

"I wonder if laughing like that will get him to look over again. cackle cackle cackle cackle cackle"

Lucky looks back at daddy.

"yup. Even better, I get to see Mommy's booby!"

Lucky turns back to his meal again.

"cackle cackle cackle cackle cackle"

Lucky looks at daddy.

Daddy ogles mommy.

Lucky goes back to mommy.

"cackle cackle cackle cackle"

Lucky looks at daddy.

Daddy ogles mommy.

Lucky goes back to mommy.



rinse and repeat.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, the memories!

In the eight months I breadstfed I don't think there was anyone who didn't get a peek of booby!

Jennifer said...

Okay, his laugh has made me laugh!

Super B's Mom said...

HAHA

They'll use any opportunity to get a peek.

We want to hear the laugh.

Beba said...

I like people who laugh from their heart. It makes me laugh..... some how, maybe that's a myth, i have feeling that people who know to laugh, who have sense of humor are honest :)...
I loved time when i breast fed Daria

Anonymous said...

Can't get the image out of my head, no matter how hard I bang it against the floor! :-)