Thursday, May 01, 2008

WDW memoirs 2008 #2

New things Lucky said while away...

choo choo!!!!

Tig-ger

Tig Tig

I Luh DaDa

A-guh (again)

While waiting for Stinkerbell to ride Goofy's Barnstormer, Lucky, Fiance and I went into an AIR-CONDITIONED gift shop. I had yet to buy Lucky a souvenir, waiting on just the Right Thing. We walked and walked and walked around the store, mostly entertaining and stretching the legs of my little almost-toddler. We found a very cute, very soft "baby" Tigger with a rattle inside it. He very quickly grabbed it from me and hugged it up close.

"Tigger."

Tig-GER

"Yes, Tigger!" thrilled out of my mind for him to be saying the name of my favorite Pooh character.

Tig-GER! umm-uhhhhmmmmm (that was his loving-hugging sound)

So we walked around with Tig-GER in his hands and hugged to his neck for several minutes. He would hold it in front of himself and say Tig-GER and Tig-Tig. And my heart would swell more everytime.

Then, without warning, Tig-GER was thrown to the floor, and refused love from that moment forth.

He no longer wanted the thing - or anything else, for that matter. So, eventhough he was absolutely adorable and preshus and gosh-darn-cute, I didn't buy it for him.

But I feel certain he will have a Tig-GER soon.

1 comment:

Super B's Mom said...

Ahh how quickly his love doth fade.

Too cute. :)