Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Glimpse Inside My Head

alternate title:
"Run For Your Lives! She's Spreadsheeting Again!"




p.s.

Sissy helped me make my very first quiche last night. It was super easy, if just a little too buttery.

3 eggs

1/2 c. Bisquick

1 1/2 c. milk

1/2 c. melted butter

Salt & pepper

1 c. chopped ham, sausage or bacon, cooked

3/4 c. grated Cheddar cheese

3/4 c. grated Swiss cheese (I didn't have any Swiss, so I did what any self-respecting SAHM would do and used Velveeta.)

Put first 5 ingredients in blender and mix. Pour into 10 inch greased pie plate. Add meat and cheeses. Bake 45 minutes at 350 degrees. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Serves 4-6. (Makes its own crust.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Le Cellier was excellent last week, as was Hollywood & Vine. The best meal we had, though, was at Coral Reef. We also ate at Sci-fi Dine-in (for the first time in almost 16 years) and it was good, too. I highly recommend the Black and Bleu salad.

I am a little too computer illiterate for today's spreadsheet (although I can do a mean Lotus 1-2-3 program, haha) programs. Impressive!

We're in the depression-after-Disney phase. Happy planning!

elizabeth said...

We loved the Cinderella's Royal Table...very nice and we loved Chef Mickey for breakfast...very lively! Don't feel OCD for doing all this...I did exactly the same thing! I kind of think part of the fun of Disney is preparing for it! Anticipation is great! I found this website to be very helpful www.disneyworldforum.disney.go.com/panelists.aspx

A friend of mine paid and did this and said it was worth it (I, DID NOT do it though)
www.tourguidemike.com

Also, there is a girl here in R, GA that plans trips to Disney for a modest price, telling where and when to go to each attraction, etc. If you are interested, I will find her website or phone # for you.

Happy planning!! (BTW, Im jealous...would love to be going back again soon)

Elizabeth