Thursday, May 10, 2007

Crockpot BBQ Ribs

I'm too delicate a flower to gnaw on a bone. It's just too primitive for me. But golly, gee, do I love me some BBQ. After hearing The Mighty Hunter rave on and on for years about his lo-o-o-ove for ribs, I asked a friend of mine who is just as delicate and prissy as I how she ate her ribs.

So, here you go.

Crockpot BBQ Ribs

Ribs
BBQ sauce
1 cup Water
Spices

Choose whatever spice rub you like and apply lightly to the ribs (or skip this step if you want.) Place ribs in crockpot and cover with your favorite BBQ sauce. Add water to the sauce. Cover and allow to cook at least 4 hours. The meat will fall off the bones and be oh-so-tender.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must be getting sidlexia! I read this as CRACKpot ribs! Okay glasses on now- sounds great!