Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Wordless Wednesday

Stinkerbell and her friend at Teeball Opening Ceremonies 2007. CUTE LITTLE GIRLS! (That's The Mighty Hunter's belly in the orange shirt. He'd force me to crop it out if he ever read my blog. But since he won't read it, LOOK AT HIS BELLY!)


Baby Toes! yummmm!


edited to add: Jennifer, from Playgroups Are No Place For Children, pointed out my pitiful inability to be word free with my Wordless Wednesday posts. Well, I can see how this might be troubling for those in Blogland who feel the urge to actually follow, you know, rules and all. Yeah, that's just not me. MY interpretation of the Wordless Wednesday theme is wordless. Not wordfree. Wordless, as in less words.

See, my way works too!

Thanks for putting up with me and my ridiculous rebellion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God I love baby toes....

I thought that orange shirt was someone's arm.

Jennifer said...

You're not very good at the WORDLESS part...but I'm glad, I truly enjoy your input!

Funny belly!