Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Recent statements from Stinkerbell

Mommy, I need to talk to you. I've always wanted to feel the wind on my face from a horse's back.

Mommy, do you think when I grow up and am old enough that someone will want to you know, go on a date with me?

I think I know who I'll marry, but you have to promise not to tell anyone who it is. (I promised, so I can't tell the rest. sorry!)

I'm glad we don't live in Australia, because the naked mole rat pees inside the toilet. It lives in the toilet, and it smells, and they are blind so they can't see. How they know each other is because they smell each other. And how they get that smell is because they pee in the toilet.

I have to poop. Awww! Yuk! It looks like a ball of yarn. And also a horn. Maybe I ate too much okra.



I could tell you more, but you're probably not interested. And it's gross.

3 comments:

moosh in indy. said...

It's only beginning on my end of the motherhood "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?" journey.

Anonymous said...

Rolling on the floor laughing...now I know where her nickname came from!!!

Jennifer said...

Fun times! Fun times!

If you wish to stop by my house on your way to Dauphin Island, that's fine, except I can't promise I don't have mole rats! Actually, we don't have mole rats, but we do have mole crickets. They're in our yard, not the toilet. Just in case you were wondering.