Saturday, August 02, 2008

Last minute/chance

Don't hate me.

I woke up this morning atop the most comfortable mattress in the world.

On Dauphin Island.

I'm typing this from my iPhone. Cuz I'm on the can keeping close to
the baby sleeping peacefully on aforementioned mattress.

The swimming pool is my next stop.

Stinkerbell is putting together a kitten puzzle with fiancé.

The Mighty Hunter is building a shelf with his dad.

School starts Wednesday. We finished our school shopping today.

Life is good for now.

Praying fervently for the economy to turn around and/or a wealthy
philanthropic investor to keep the business afloat.

Trusting that He will provide......

Hoping all of you are enjoying the last days of summer before school
starts AND avoiding this HEAT!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm only hating you a little now b/c you are sitting in the AIR! You're on your own once you head outside... swimming pool or not... yuck!