Monday, August 18, 2008

Mr Nashville is on his way (edited)

(I'm in big trouble with Stinkerbell for the video post. Sorry, baby. One day you'll have your own kids and will totally understand why I did it anyway.)

This morning, The Mighty Hunter was preparing for a full day. Full in a different way from Friday.

maybe

He and Napoleon were to talk with the attorney who would direct the bankruptcy and prepare a list of requirements/needs/pleas to provide the investor.

I know he has analyzed and considered and weighed and re-anazlyed and reconsidered and re-weighed all the potentialities that must be considered.

He told Bev, which didn't surprise me. He trusts her a lot and she is closely involved in any finances regarding the business.

He told Misty, which surprised me. She called our house to check on us Saturday (sweetheart.)

He told Chris, which told me a lot. When we play cards, The Mighty Hunter's cards are always shielded from anyone's possible glances. If he were on the World Poker Tour, he would have on a hat, dark glasses and a fake moustache.

::I just burned my tongue on a spoon that has been in my Easy Italia Roasted Garlic Parmesan free sample.::

If he is telling anyone more than Bev, if he is telling more than ONE person besides Bev, he has hope. He has a positive attitude.

He has hope.

I have no more fear about the situation. The Lord has taken it from me. Rather, I gave it to him since he kept telling me that there was no reason to fear. I know we are in his HANDS. And it feels very VERY good here.

I also know that whatever happens today and over the next few days and weeks is his Will. And I will praise him through it.

So, we withdrew this weekend.

Saturday, I didn't change out of my pj's all day long. Neither did Stinkerbell - until bedtime and I insisted that she change since the Lickingest Dog In The World had preserved his title on her pj pants and she stunk.

We napped and ate junk food and watched tv and played on the 'puters.

Yes, we have 3 laptops in the family. Stinkerbell got The Mighty Hunter's retired laptop for her 6th birthday.

Yes, I'm aware of our exceptional geekitude.

Sunday, we showered.

But, wait! There's more!

We put on clean clothes!

And left the house for something other than sweet and sour mix!

We went to Carl and Bev's house to swim and eat dinner and for me to do her resume.

Oh! And we did this...

You will ignore the big blue plaid pj-clad butt. You will see a tiny, firm butt that doesn't wear granny panties. You will see clean, styled hair. You will leave kind, however untrue, comments telling me I'm beeeyooooootiful and I don't have a hick accent at ALL!!!

Thank goodness her nose was clean.

Tomorrow I will tell you how I regained my title as Most Aggressive Soccer Mom. And probably some other stuff. And hopefully some very hopeful news full of hope and maybe even - I don't know - a little hope.

1 comment:

Super B's Mom said...

I love the video. She'll love it one day.

And btw...what accent? I don't hear any accent. =)

I wanted to tell you that I was listening to this song on my iPod yesterday and I couldn't help but think of you when I heard it. You may know the song, but here's a link to a performance. It's one of my favorite songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M1I8MWnxXI

(((HUGS))) from your Lookout Mtn. friend. :)