Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wowzers!



I've been HONORED with the Arte y Pico award. This was created/made to be given out to bloggers who inspire others with their creative energy and their works, whether it be writing, artwork or more.

Mrs. Nespy was kind enough to award me with this. It makes me blush and snicker to think that my ramblings here "inspire" anyone in any way.

'Cause I write here to keep my sanity, not to inspire. I am aware that some things I write are minimally entertaining. But that's only because I'm not afraid to embarass myself in the blogosphere.

So, it is with great humility and pride that I accept this award and spread the love a little myself...

The rules (because I don't want to be bloggy-cursed for not following the rules):

1. Put the logo on your blog. (above is the pic of the award)
2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
3. Nominate at least 5 other blogs.
4. Add links to these blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

My awardees (in random order):

1. The Tales of T and Super B
2. Will Blog for Shoes
3. Having It All!
4. Southern Transplant at the North Pole ('cept she's not freezing anymore!)
5. Operation Motherhood

No comments: