What is your dream job (besides Motherhood)?
1. I would like to donate my days to medical research. I feel as if I could really make major contributions into the fascinating and important research into the sleep patterns of American women in their mid-30s from NE Alabama. Mostly because I just need sleep.
2. Blogger. Because the ability to use links in my personal communications and journaling is in need of more practice.
3. Photographer. I love to photograph my kids. But I don't think I want to take pictures of anyone else.
4. Pajama tester. (see #1 above)
5. Kindergartener. Wouldn't it be just ultra-cool to wear fun, colorful clothes? Have silly, out-of-control hair? Have the energy to run and jump and crawl and gallop and climb trees and sing and dance from the minute I get out of bed until the minute I am forced, kicking and whining, to go to bed? See the world as BRAND! NEW! AND! EXCITING! AND COLORFUL! AND FUN! AND! INTERESTING! AND! COOL!? Be small enough to still be carried around by my parents when my legs are sooooo tired? Be able to say "pweeeeeeeeze" and get most anything in the world? Be able to climb into my mom and dad's laps for a snuggle?
6. Pillow tester. (see #1 above)
7. List maker. Well, because I'm good at lists.
8. Bedsheet softness tester. (see #1 above)
9. CHBM Carnival thinker-upper.
10. Professional shopper. Why let these mad, God-given skillz go to waste?
11. Alarm clock snooze tester. (see #1 above)
12. Food critic. 3 words: mad, God-given skillz.